Basic navigation in the web GUI
Navigational elements that are common to all web GUI pages, and their functionality.
- Status area
- Displays some basic system information:
- The version of Vyatta NOS that is running on the host system.
- The amount of time that Vyatta NOS has been active (uptime).
- The current host system time. This is a hyperlink — select it to go to the Configuration page, where you can change the system time if you wish.
- Content area
- The main area for information and functionality — this is particular to each page in the GUI.
- Primary navigation area
- Provides tabs that you can use to move between the main pages in the GUI.
- Login/logout area
- Displays some basic information and controls:
- The host name of the system you've logged into. This is a hyperlink — click it to go to the Configuration page, where you can change the host name if you wish.
- The username of the account you used to log in.
- A hyperlink to log out of the system.