Limitations of BFD for the vRouter
The current release of the vRouter has the following BFD limitations.
- Demand mode is not supported.
- BFD over LDP and over LAG are not supported.
- Echo mode is not supported.
- Protocols such as BGP, OSPFv2, OSPFv3, and static routes are supported.
- Both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses are supported.
- Both single hop and multiple hops are supported.
- The following parameters for BFD are supported:
- minimum-rx interval
- minimum-tx interval
- simple password authentication