What NAT 6-4 supports
The vRouter NAT 6-4 translator supports the following:
- TCP and UDP protocols and Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) echo requests. Note: ICMP is supported only for echo requests and responses.
- Working with firewalls (stateful and stateless).
- Working with DNAT and SNAT.
- Address formats as specified in section 2.2 of RFC 6052.
- Stateful connection tracking and validation (by way of the NPF session table).
- Selective packet filtering of source and destination prefixes on the inbound interface of the IPv6 network.