Creating a bootable USB on a Windows system
Perform the following steps to create a bootable USB ISO image on a Windows system.
- Download the vRouter ISO software image to your laptop by using your Ciena Portal account.
- Download the latest Universal-USB-Installer tool to your laptop.
- Connect a USB flash drive to your laptop to burn the ISO image to the USB flash drive.
- Use your USB installer tool to burn the ISO image to the USB flash drive.
- To select a Linux Distribution, from the drop-down list, select Try Unlisted Linux ISO.
- Click Browse to select your ISO.
- From the drop-down list, select D:\ 14GB.
- Check the box next to Format D:\ Drive as Fat32.
- Click Create.