Downloading the vRouter file
You need to download a vRouter ISO software image directly from the Ciena Portal before you can create a LiveCD disk.
To download the vRouter ISO image file, follow the procedure in this section.
The vRouter ISO image can be installed on any hypervisor that vRouter supports and on most standard x86 servers and PCs. This file has an extension of .iso.
To download the vRouter ISO file:
- Go to the Ciena Portal at https://my.ciena.com/CienaPortal and sign in.
- Select Support.
- From the Support page, select Product Help.
- Select Vyatta, 5600, and ISOs.
- From the list of vRouter downloadable files, locate the ISO file. Click on the file to proceed with the download.
- After you click on the file to be downloaded, the Export Compliance screen with an Export Compliance statement is displayed, followed by an End User License Agreement (EULA). You must agree to accept both the statement and EULA to download the file.
- Save the downloaded file to the desired location on your local system.