Installing vCPE by using a USB flash drive
To install vCPE by using a USB flash drive, perform the following steps.
- Download the universal USB installer (UUI) application, from the internet.
- Run the universal USB installer application. A UUI dialog box is displayed.
- Under Select a Linux Distribution from the drop-down to put on your USB select Try Unlisted Linux iso.
- Under Select your *iso browsing to the location on your local drive and select
vCPE.iso. For more information on downloading the vCPE image, refer to Downloading the files.
- Under Select your USB Flash drive Letter Only, select your flash drive on your laptop from the drop-down list. For example: e:\UUI 14GB
- Click create.