reset ip bgp <address>
Resets a BGP connection.
Both inbound and outbound sessions are reset.
- Resets the connection for the IPv4 BGP neighbor at the specified address.
- Resets the connection for the IPv6 BGP neighbor at the specified address.
- Uses soft reconfiguration for the reset.
- Resets with soft reconfiguration for only inbound sessions.
- Resets the outbound route filter (ORF) filter.
- Resets with soft reconfiguration only outbound sessions.
Use this command to reset a BGP connection to a peer.