show ip ospf neighbor
Displays information about OSPF neighbors for an address or interface.
If no interfaces are specified, then information about all neighbors is displayed.
- process pid
- Specifies the PID of an IPv4 OSPF process.
- An interface for which to display neighbor information.
- An address for which to display neighbor information.
- Displays detailed neighbor information for all neighbors.
- address ipv4
- Displays neighbor information for the specified address.
Use this command to display information about OSPF neighbors for an address or interface.
The following example shows how to display information about OSPF neighbors for all neighbors.
vyatta@vyatta:~$ show ip ospf neighbor OSPF process 0 VRF(default): Neighbor ID Pri State Dead Time Address Interface 220.127.116.11 1 Full/Backup 00:00:07 18.104.22.168 dp0p192p1 22.214.171.124 1 Full/Backup 00:00:31 126.96.36.199 dp0p224p1