policy qos name <policy-name> shaper profile <profile-name> queue <queue-id> weight <weight-number>
Controls the definition of the weight for a round robin queue.
- The name of a QoS policy.
- The name of a QoS profile.
- The profile queue identifier.
- The value of the round robin weight. The default weight of each queue is
1. Although the range of weight values is
100, they are not necessarily percentage values. It is the ratio between the values that determines how QoS will distribute bandwidth between the queues.