Available NETCONF state information
System state information that is available through NETCONF.
The simplest way to obtain all available state information is to send a
<get> RPC with no filter. This will retrieve all current configuration and state information. Note that the returned state data will vary with configuration, as most features return state information only when they are active.
An outline of information that is available on a minimal configuration of Vyatta NOS follows.
- Basic interface status including tx/rx statistics. You can get similar information with the CLI
show interfaces detailcommand.
- NETCONF session statistics.
- Data that relates to CPU usage. Equivalent to the CLI
show hardware cpu historycommand.
- Plugin feature state. Equivalent to the CLI
show dataplane plugin featurecommand.
- User information. There is no direct equivalent CLI command.
- Memory usage statistics. Equivalent to the CLI
show system memory detailcommand.
- System platform information, such as the operating system name. Equivalent to part of the output of the CLI
- Processor utilization. There is no direct equivalent CLI command.
- System uptime. Equivalent to the CLI
show system uptimecommand.
- Details of current and available system images. Equivalent to the
show system imagecommand.