Supported NETCONF capabilities
Information about NETCONF capabilities that Vyatta NOS supports.
- Candidate, version 1.0
- Candidate configuration datastore is supported.
- Startup, version 1.0
- Startup datastore is supported separate to the running datastore. In reality, the startup and running configurations are always identical, as the running configuration is saved to the startup configuration on each commit.
- Validate, version 1.0
- Ability to check a complete configuration.
- Validate, version 1.1
<test-option>parameter of the
- Rollback on error, version 1.0
<edit-config>operation supports rollback on error.
- Confirmed commit, version 1.0
- Allows the candidate configuration to revert to the running configuration if you do not confirm your commit within the timeout period.
- With-defaults, version 1.0
Indicates that Vyatta NOS supports default-handling mode.
For more information about this capability, see RFC 6243 With-defaults Capability for NETCONF.