clear vxlan mac [ interface <if-name> ] [ mac <mac-address> ]
Removes forwarding entries from the VXLAN forwarding database.
- If no interface is specified, all dynamic entries are cleared
- If an interface is specified without a MAC address, all dynamic entries learned on the specified interface are cleared
- If both an interface and a MAC address are specified, only the specified entry is removed
- Name of VXLAN interface on which the clear operation is to be performed.
- MAC address for which forwarding information should be removed.