show vxlan mac [ interface <if-name> ] [ mac <macaddr> ]
Displays the VXLAN forwarding database either for all VXLAN interfaces or just for the specified interface/mac.
- VXLAN tunnel interface for which the MAC entries need to be displayed.
- MAC address for which forwarding information should be displayed.
- VXLAN interface on which the MAC entry is learned/programmed.
- Ethernet MAC address of remote node
- D(ynamic) or S(tatic) or L(ocal) MAC address entry
- D: Learned from the packet flows between the endpoints
- S: Specified in the configuration
- L: A local made address
- VXLAN Network Identifier used to reach the remote nodes.
- IPv4 or IPv6 address of the VXLAN Tunnel End Point (VTEP)
vyatta@vm-vxlan-2:~$ show vxlan mac Interface Mac Address Type VNI IP Address tun2 3e:92:72:c6:64:84 D 51000 10.10.1.1 tun2 42:b5:4:0:1:3 D 51000 10.10.1.1