Downloading the vRouter file for Linux KVM
The vRouter is available for a variety of virtual environments.
To download the KVM disk image, follow the procedure in this section.
The KVM disk image file is labeled with the prefix of vyatta-kvm_ and has a file extension of .img. This file is compressed by using GNU zip that produces a file extension of .gz, for example, vyatta-kvm_VSEyyyy.img.gz.
To download the vRouter Linux KVM image:
- Sign in at https://my.ciena.com/CienaPortal.
- Select Software and Browse Downloads.
- From the Select Product drop-down, select Vyatta.
- From the list of vRouter downloadable files, locate the disk image file. Click the file to proceed. You are prompted with compliance and license agreement statements.
- Review the statements and, if you agree, accept them to proceed. Otherwise you cannot download the file.
- When you are prompted, choose where you want to save the file and download it.