show ip bgp ipv6 unicast community <community>
Displays BGP routes belonging to the specified BGP community.
- A BGP community identifier in the form AA:NN (where AA and NN are in the range of 0 through 65535), one of the well-known BGP communities local-AS, no-export, or no-advertise, or a space-separated list of up to four community identifiers.
- Displays only routes that have an exact match.
- Show BGP information for specified community number.
- Show routes not advertised to any peer.
- Show routes not exported to next AS.
Use this command to display the BGP routes belonging to up to four BGP communities.