show dhcp client leases
Displays DHCP information for an interface that is configured as a DHCP client.
- The identifier of an interface. Supported interface types are the following:
- lo : A loopback interface.
- dpxpypz—The name of a data plane interface, where
— dpx specifies the data plane identifier (ID). Currently, only dp0 is supported.
— py specifies a physical or virtual PCI slot index (for example, p129).
— pz specifies a port index (for example, p1). For example, dp0p1p2, dp0p160p1, and dp0p192p1.
- dpxemy —The name of a data plane interface on a LAN-on-motherboard (LOM) device that does not have a PCI slot, where emy specifies an embedded network interface number (typically, a small number). For example, dp0em3.
- dpxsy—The name of a data plane interface in a system in which the BIOS identifies the network interface card to reside in a particular physical or virtual slot y, where y is typically a small number. For example, for the dp0s2 interface, the BIOS identifies slot 2 in the system to contain this interface.
- dpxPnpypz —The name of a data plane interface on a device that is installed on a secondary PCI bus, where Pn specifies the bus number. You can use this format to name data plane interfaces on large physical devices with multiple PCI buses. For these devices, it is possible to have network interface cards installed on different buses with these cards having the same slot ID. The value of n must be an integer greater than 0. For example, dp0P1p162p1 and dp0P2p162p1.
Use this command to display DHCP information for an interface that is configured as a DHCP client.
When used with no option, this command displays DHCP information for all interfaces that are configured as DHCP clients. When an interface is specified, this command displays DHCP information for that interface.
To configure an interface as a DHCP client, refer to documentation for that interface.
The following example shows how to display DHCP information for all interfaces that are configured as DHCP clients.
vyatta@R1> show dhcp client leases interface : dp0p1p1 ip address : 192.168.1.157 [Active] subnet mask: 255.255.255.0 router : 192.168.1.254 name server: 192.168.1.254 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 dhcp server: 192.168.1.254 lease time : 86400 last update: Wed Feb 17 02:18:20 GMT 2010 expiry : Thu Feb 18 02:18:18 GMT 2010 reason : BOUND vyatta@R1>