Create Vyatta NOS bootable media
Overview of the process to create bootable media from the Vyatta NOS disk image. You can use this to run or deploy Vyatta NOS.
- A copy of the Vyatta NOS disk image (ISO file). See Find and download the Vyatta NOS disk image.
- Depending on the operating system you use, you may need additional software to create bootable media.
- A suitable USB drive.
- Connect the USB drive to the host device that you will use to create the bootable image.
- Create the bootable image on the USB drive. The exact procedure depends on the operating system that you use.Note: You must create a bootable image on the USB drive — you will not be able to deploy Vyatta NOS from the disk if you merely copy the ISO file contents to the USB drive.
- Disconnect the USB drive from the host device.